By now, many people are aware of the undeniable results from using our native collagen skincare and supplements. But there’s a “new kid on the block” that is becoming almost as popular as our outstanding marine collagen.
Many of our faithful customers have made the switch from Naturel Collagen’s biologically active fish-derived collagen serums to our ground-breaking vegan collagen serum, Vege. They tell us they are surprised and thoroughly pleased with the results from this plant-based formula.
We have also received an influx of inquiries from others who have yet to try this rare new product, generally unheard of in the vegan beauty scene. So, to those of you who’ve asked – this post is for you!
In order to understand how this cutting-edge product works, it’s helpful to look at collagen in general, and its function in the body:
- Collagen is akin to “liquid skin.” It is the body’s commonest substance, after water. As the main structural protein in connective tissue, collagen comprises 70–75% of skin and 25–35% of whole-body protein content.
- Collagen regenerates the body’s cells. It is abundant in the cornea, bones, blood vessels, the gut, intervertebral discs and dentin in teeth. It gives skin its elasticity, hair and nails their strength, and keeps tissues, cartilage and muscles connected for healthy, flexible joints.
- Aging, stress, and environmental factors are known to diminish the body’s ability to regenerate collagen. As the structure of the cell weakens, the skin wrinkles, hair thins, and joints stiffen.
- Naturel Collagen skincare products and supplements effectively combat collagen depletion.
Vege Collagen Origin
Inspired by vegan philosophy and ethics, our vegan collagen is derived from the depths of the ocean.
Vege Collagen is the world's only dermocosmetic with biologically active hydroxyproline - an amino acid that is critical for optimal skin health. Vege’s hydroxyproline is obtained from the cell wall of the sea algae Chlorella Vulgaris. This process of isolating hydroxyproline has been touted as a world-class biotechnological breakthrough.
Hailed as the first phytocollagen in cosmetology, Vege Collagen Serum contains an elixir of natural plant extracts packed with beneficial compounds such as: extracts of birch leaf and bark, aloe, chestnut fruit, rosehip, Asian pennywort, arnica, ginseng and witch hazel.
This healing, “nourishing cocktail” makes the skin smooth, soft and beautifully illuminated!
The base of the serum consists of young coconut containing microelements essential for the functioning of the body, including magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, as well as vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6. This promotes the effective absorption of active ingredients and ensures multidirectional action of the product.
Collagen Vege’s innovative formula detoxifies, regulates sebum secretion (the skin’s natural oils), and has antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
More Skin Care Benefits of Vegan Collagen:
- Intensive and long-lasting moisturization.
- Regenerative (rebuilds the hydrolipid film).
- Soothes irritations.
- Prevents water loss and skin dryness.
- Nourishes and detoxifies.
- Reduces the visibility of wrinkles.
- Limits skin flaking.
- Anti-acne and antibacterial.
- Reduces redness.
- Regulates the secretion of sebum.
- Brightens skin tone.
Vege is suitable for all skin types (including mature skin due to its firming effect) -- or for anyone who appreciates natural plant-derived skin care.
With regular use, our customers affirm that Vege Collagen performs similarly to fish-derived collagen, delivering intense and long-lasting hydration, nourishing the skin and reducing the visibility of wrinkles.
Let us know if you have any questions. We love helping our customers find the perfect combination of collagen products for their skin!